Financial distress causes a company to face a unique set of challenges. Short term survival must be ensured while also preparing for long-term success. If bankruptcy is unavoidable, it is imperative to have a robust reorganization plan that addresses the needs of all stakeholders.
While other restructuring firms focus primarily on short-term implications, cost cutting and capital structure, our group develops a sustainable turnaround plan by aligning all elements of a successful future state business model.
The company's financial health must be assessed through data-driven competitive and market intelligence. Both external and internal sources of distress and sustainable value creation must be identified. A successful turnaround must encompass four components; financial, operational, strategic and organizational.
What We Do
Our turnaround approach focuses on the most important operational, strategic, organizational, and financial levers in order to ensure a successful, comprehensive recovery. We validate existing turnaround plans and develop new ones tailored to a client’s specific circumstances.
In order to thrive again, in difficult times we help companies answer these critical questions:
- In what ways can we quickly stop the bleeding?
- How can we release and generate cash to continue funding daily operations?
- What are the most viable parts of the business that require focus going forward?
- How can we focus on the most viable parts of the business moving forward?
- We identify the sources of financial stress, pinpoint areas for improvement, and estimate the magnitude and impact of the necessary changes.
- We provide the strategic inputs necessary for the turnaround plan, including a comprehensive industry analysis.
- We design and execute a plan for rapidly reducing costs throughout operations.
- We coordinate the activities of the various parties involved in a restructuring to meet key deliverables and milestones. We track progress ensuring rapid execution.